Homemade tea for the soul with fresh apple and cinnamon by Cristina G.

Are you feeling cold, melancholic and have a general state of fatigue in your body? 
I have something to make you feel better instantly.
I promise.
Just give it a try.
It's not a fancy recipe, but it's amazing, especially if you like tea.
Easy to make. Cheap. Practical. Simple.
You don't have to be a tea lover. I am not and I still think it's a delicious drink.

I made it for my colleagues at work...
They fell in love at the very first sip.
So many compliments.

Have I invented this recipe? 
Most likely not, but I never read it or heard it before. I didn't steal it from someone else.
That's because I didn't research. I don't have time for this.

This recipe was also published on While I Breathe, I Hope (another blog of mine). 


Homemade tea with apple and cinnamon by Cristina G.


  • All you need is one apple (any type) and a stick of cinnamon. Powder (cinnamon) is good too. 

The apple can be even old and dry... Maybe you have a forgotten apple somewhere. Use it for making teas.
If you drink your tea sweet, then you need sugar, honey or sweetener. I don't drink anything sweet.

  • Water. 

How much?
Well, how many mugs/cups of tea would you like to make? For how many people?
From one apple you can make at least 5 mugs (200 ml).

  • You also need a container to make it. Anything like a teapot or a carafe will do. Just don't use a plastic one. 

How to make it. 
Mind you, it's a very complicated process.
Kidding.
  • Wash the apple, cut it in slices and put them in a teapot. 
  • Add the cinnamon stick.
  • Boil the water and add it on. 
  • Let it brew for 5 (or 10) minutes. 
  • Drink it hot. 
A trick.
If you don't have a teapot and you are afraid that the container will break, put an iron spoon inside it. 
Or anything made of iron. 

Homemade tea with apple and cinnamon by Cristina G.


Once it's finished, add more hot water and make another mug (at least).

After you taste it, You will want to make it every day in autumn and winter. That's because it's a mood changer tea.
It warms you up instantly from the inside out.
Start your day with a cinnamon tea and... think of Christmas and snow.
Brrrrr.

It has 0 calories ( I believe), if you don't add sugar (honey, syrup, etc.). 


Homemade tea with apple and cinnamon by Cristina G.

Is reading a burning desire?
Join an author who cares. Read the stories You Love.

Have you already read any of my stories and liked them? 
Why not support me by leaving a review on Goodreads and Amazon to any of my books you loved reading?

I hope to see you on my author pages:
  • amazon.com/author/cristinag
  • https://authorcristinag.blogspot.com
  • Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/authorcristinag
  • Twitter: https://twitter.com/authorcristinag
  • YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AuthorCristinaG

No comments

If you enjoyed this recipe or idea, please take positive action.
Like, comment and share the love.

As you might know - or have guessed due to the book covers on the side - I am an indie author in need of support.
Visit and follow me on social networks and blogs.
I am everywhere because I work night and day to promote my work and fulfil my dream.

Give and it shall be given to you.

May the universe be always on your side.